TRAILER-MOUNTED PRESSURE WASHERS
Mobile wash systems are becoming increasingly popular as more and more environmental regulations restrict wash water run-off from entering and soiling the environment. Landa pioneered a custom trailer-mounted wash system for on-site cleaning that’s as easy as mixing and matching a single or dual-axle trailer with a self-contained gas or diesel powered hot water pressure washer and adding a broad range of optional accessories, such as hose reels, chrome coverings, work lamp, etc.
The Landa ATB is perfect for cleaning in remote areas! Its compact, self-contained design fits well inside the bed of most pickup trucks as well as many popular utility all-terrain ATVs. With wide-ranging uses, the ATB is great for end-users in many industries including agriculture, park and recreation, forestry, municipalities and government, and building service contractors!
- 65-Gallon Water Tank with stainless steel straps provide up to 25 minutes of continuous use on one tank of water.
- Rugged, tri-plunger, oil-bath Landa High-Pressure Pump (with 7‑year warranty). Featuring durable polished ceramic plungers for low-friction and U-Seal technology to extend pump life and allow inlet water up to 185° F.
- Compact Skid Design fits in the bed of many popular Utility ATVs for easy transport to otherwise hard to access locations. (39.942" L x 47.75" W x 35.38" H)
- Integrated Forklift Slots to easily lift unit in and out of utility all-terrain vehicles.
- Convenient Wand Holder easily secures the wand and gun while on the road or when not in use.
- 50 ft. of double steel-wire braid High Pressure Hose rated for up to 4000 PSI, includes a Hose Guard for burst protection and swivel crimp fitting for tangle-free handling of hose and trigger gun.
- Heavy-duty Construction Hose Reel strategically mounted for easy access.
- Integrated Storage Bin to provide additional storage capacity.
- Easy attaching and detaching nozzles with the Quick-Connect Coupler increases efficiency while reducing the possibility of cross-threading and causing leaks.
- Four quick-couple Nozzles are made of hardened stainless steel and color-coded for easy selection of spray pattern: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°. Plus, includes one brass soap nozzle.
ECOS Mobile Wash/Reclaim System
The LANDA ECOS is an environmentally-friendly, patent-pending mobile wash and reclaim system that combines a hot water pressure washing system with an integrated wastewater recovery and filtration system on a tandem-axle trailer. With this system, the wash water can be recycled and reused to reduce fresh water usage or discharged to the sewer—pending environmental regulations.
- 4.7 GPM, 3,500 PSI hot water pressure washer with Honda GX660 gasoline engine and LANDA LT pump
- Recaptures, filters, and recycles wastewater for continuous use with a multi-stage filtering system. Multi-Stage Filtering System includes a 40 gallon holding tank with a 500 micron mesh/100 micron duo-polyester Pre-Filter Sock, a 50 micron Pleated Polyester Filter (20 micron on LX and DX models), a 20 micron Pleated Polyester Filter (5 micron on LX and DX models), and an Oil Absorbent Media Bag. Clean water is directed to selected tanks for reuse, or can be dumped directly to drain, pending local EPA requirements.
- 50 feet of 2-inch vacuum hose and draggable, non-tipping suction head with 105 CFM of suction
- Patented Trans-Heat technology provides efficient heating of water, fuel savings, lower emissions, and a faster return on investment (Patent No. US-2011-0232696-A1)
- Four Polyethylene Water Tanks provide 400 gallons of clean water for continuous cleaning
- Two locked compartments and additional space available for storage inside galley
- Dual fuel tanks (17 gallons each of gasoline and diesel)
- Durable Swing-Away Tongue (rated for 7,500 lbs) connects with either a 2 5/16-inch Ball Coupler or Lunette Ring (DX model), 7-pin Electrical Trailer Plug and heavy-duty 2,000 lb. capacity Swivel Jack, allowing trailer to be stored in a smaller area.
TRV 3500 Series
Landa has made customizing a trailer-mounted wash system for on-site cleaning an easy two-step process.
Step 2: Add any options and accessories, such as hose reels, rear utility rack, side saddle tool boxes, etc. to enhance the performance.
The TRV-3500 trailer is made of extra-rugged 2-by-4 inch 10-gauge formed channel. The wheel and axle assembly feature leaf spring suspension of up to 3,500 lbs. and 15-inch, white-rimmed wheels. A powder-coated epoxy finish gives the entire package added weather protection.
TR 6000 / 3500 Series
LANDA has made customizing a trailer-mounted wash system for on-site cleaning, as easy as 1-2-3.
Step 2: Select from five families of portable, self-contained, industrial-grade hot-water pressure washers, any of which can be mounted on either trailer (except the SLT) creating a contract cleaner’s dream.
Step 3: Add any of our many options and accessories, such as hose reels, chrome coverings, etc. to enhance the performance. Both trailers are made of extra-rugged 2-by-3 inch structural tubing. The wheel and axle assembly feature leaf-spring suspension of up to 3,500 lbs. per axle and 14-inch, white spoke wheels. A powder-coated epoxy finish gives the entire package added weather protection.